Monday, August 8, 2011

About The Blog Plan


The Blog Plan is a step by step guide on how I have built this blog you are looking at, with blog tips that you can follow.

As owner of Tork's blog and after blogging for 8 months, I feel like I've learnt all the basics that I need to know about blogger. Now I want to create a new blog to help you and others with blogging.  Let's see how it goes!

It is time to step away from my dad blog and show you how to create a working blog that hopefully will turn into a great money maker with advice for you to follow.

Every post will be about blogging, with my added style of crap dad jokes, to show you how I am building this blog.

I can't do it by myself though.  I still want to hear what you think along with any tips that you wish to share that you have learnt with your own blog.

Let's work together to help each other and the blogging community.

This is The Blog Plan for everyone to share.
If you liked this post, please share it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!